Yes, this is a cell phone photography-only World, but if many of you are avid phoneographers, odds are you shoot film, too. I just came across this neat film cannister holiday light project from Photojojo, and I thought I'd share.
The project is fairly simple, and the best part is, Photojojo also managed to squeeze in some phoneography love. Simply print out your favorite cell phone photos on some vellum or clear sheets of acetate sheets, and adhere them to the outside of the canisters.
Go check out the tutorial now—all you need is enough clear, plastic 35mm film canisters to cover the number of light bulbs on your string of lights, a sharpie, X-Acto blade, and some of your best cell phone shots (if you choose).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades