It's time to get silly with your cell phone photos! This How-To will have you violently shaking your head back and forth. Why? To capture a shot mid-seizure, producing a "Jowler", a still image of the face one makes while vigorously shaking one's head. Click through for more information.
Creating a jowler is easy:
- Put your camera on flash mode.
- Relax all of the muscles in your face
- Breathe and stay calm.
- Proceed to shake your head from side to side and take a photo of yourself mid-jowler.
- That's it!
Don't get too enthusiastic though, experience shows excessive jowler action may cause dizziness, headache and/or possible fainting.
Post your results to the Phone Snap corkboard!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades