2012 has arrived! Time to get rid of that generic 2011 calendar that was gifted to you two Christmases ago and replace it with a new and updated calendar, personalized with your own photos. Thanks to the wonderful girls at Shutter Sisters, creating your own 2012 photo calendar is quick and simple to make with these DIY templates.
The template file contains each month, including a cover, with instructions for setting up and printing your calendar. After setting up each page of your calendar, you'll want to continue with the following steps. (Note: You must have Adobe Photoshop in order to open the template files.)
Step 1 Print Out Each Individual Page of the Calendar
Step 2 Trim the Edges of the Calendar Pages to the Appropriate Size
To make it easier to trim at the right measurements, when printing the page, go to the "Output" option and check the box that says "Corner Crop Marks".
Step 3 Stack All the Pages in Proper Order and Clip Them Together
Voila! Quick and easy. Hang the calendar on the wall or find a jewel CD case, reverse the covers, and use it as an easel to hold the calendar on top of it. If you happen to create your own photo calendar, share it with us on the Phone Snap cordboard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades