The technique of creating double exposure images allows viewers to peer into a unique world, away from reality. The results of combining multiple images into one can really be quite amazing. In this week's Phone Snap Challenge, we want to see your own take on the double exposure effect. Create your image with your cell phone and post it to the corkboard by Monday, December 12th at 11:59 pm PST for a chance to win a paper pinhole camera kit.
To help stir up some inspiration for your own submission, here are 20 wonderful double exposure shots created by various Flickr users—shot with cell phones only, of course!
- The Lonliest Stroll by gogoloopie (Instagram, DXP)
- Bristol by Laura Mardon (Vignette)
- Tree Hugger by gogoloopie (Instagram)
- Autumn by James C Farmer (DXP)
- Instagram 365/ #59 by exoskeletoncabaret (Instagram)
- beach double by John Curley (Photoforge2)
- Connectivity by Matt Brock (Camera+, Plastic Bullet, Iris, TiltShiftGen, ScratchCam)
- Double exposure and some kla by DoctorMarker (Instagram)
- Above and Below by 24gotham (DXP)
- xix by andylavelle (BlendCam)
- Daily App Experiment #87: "Slipping through time 1" by docpop (Instagram)
- morning walk by iPhonekeriak (DXP, TiltShift Generator)
- By the seaside by Kimb0lene (DXP, CameraBag)
- 601 double exposure by alexkess (Instagram)
- Nice evening for a trip to Imaginary Land... by Brendan Biele (Photogene, DXP, Vihgo)
- 145 by iamsilverfox (Nokia N97)
- Comporta Double Exposure by the cardinal de la ville (Instagram)
- Black White lines by Sergis blog (Vignette)
- Ghosts Appear and Fade Away by Jeffrey (BlendCam, PhotoWizard)
- Trafalgar by gentlemanhog
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.