For some, the end of the year is an opportunity to turn over a new leaf and create a new beginning. For this week's Phone Snap Challenge, take plenty of photos on your cell phone this New Year's because we want to see how you're going to ring in 2012. Or show us what the start of the new year means for you. Post your image to the corkboard by Monday, January 2nd at 11:59 pm PST for a chance to win a Fotodiox Thermo Lens Mug.
To help inspire you for this week's challenge, here are 20 shots from previous New Years passed captured by various Flickr users—cell phone only, of course!
- Happy New Year! by gtmcknight (Instagram)
- 1/365: Happy New Year by Just Deon (Hipstamatic)
- Happy New Year! by Mexicanwave (Instagram)
- light of new year's eve by GBiB (Instagram)
- New Year's day by Ivana Vasilj (Instagram)
- New years day by kelpenhagen (Instagram)
- New Years 2011 by tphets (Hipstamatic)
- Happy New Year by Telstar Logistics (Instagram)
- new socks for a new year by fragmented (Instagram)
- Happy new year! by poorboyneverock (Instagram)
- streamer aftermath by so_meow (Hipstamatic, Camera+)
- Happy new year! by FH Martins (Instagram)
- Japanese traditional new year decorations by nobihaya (Instagram)
- Skiing on New Years eve by gustaf alstromer (Instagram)
- New years eve by Otto Gelderman (Instagram)
- New Year Afternoon by CarbonCUBE (Hipstamatic)
- Chinese new year by Pau Sabria (Instagram)
- Daily App Experiment #31 "Appy New Year" by docpop (Magic Shutter)
- New year's eve by Cathdew (Instagram)
- Downtown Grapevine on New Year's Eve...! by gogoloopie (Instagram)
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.