Android users who have been itching for Instagram have finally got their wish. The company seems to have been promising a version for Android since what feels like the beginning of time.
Well, Android fans need not stay in the dark, because Instagram CEO, Kevin Systrom, stated at this week's LeWeb conference that he currently has two developers working away to bring the fun and trendy photo filters to Android. Yes, there are only two people working on the Android app and Systrom has not yet revealed a release date but hey, at least it's something!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades