This week, in addition to the double exposure weekly challenge, we have a promotion specifically for iPhone users. The International iPhoneography Exhibition has asked for Phone Snap's best iPhone shots to enter for a chance to win a spot in the exhibition which will be taking place on December 16-22 at The Soho Gallery for Digital Art in New York City.
Here's the catch—you must use the FX Photo Studio app to edit your photo. Email your photo to Phone Snap by Saturday, December 10th at 11:59pm PST. All entries will be featured here on Phone Snap, but we will also choose three photos to feature in the exhibition in New York City.
The exhibition will feature close to 200 photos, by both professional and amateur photographers, making it the biggest exhibition of iPhone photography of the year. There will also be more international exhibitions taking place in multiple parts of the globe. The organizers have received close to 8,000 submissions from iPhone users in 67 countries thus far.
Check out iphoneographyshow.com for more information about the exhibition and to view some of the entries that have been sent in already.
- Follow Phone Snap on Twitter and/or "like" Phone Snap's Facebook page.
- Use the FX Photo Studio app for either the iPhone or iPad to edit the photo you are submitting.
- Email your photo to email@example.com by Saturday, December 10th at 11:59pm PST.
- We will announce the THREE phoneographers that will be featured in the exhibition on Sunday, December 11th at 10am PST.
PLEASE NOTE: There are specific requirements on behalf of Soho Gallery regarding placement. For now you can submit pictures of any size, but please don't lose the original, because if your image is chosen to be featured at the exhibition, you may need to make changes in its size and resolution.
- List the effects from FX Photo Studio that you applied!
- Give your real name and contacts.
- You can use other photo apps along with FX Photo Studio!
Here is the example of how the perfect submission text should look:
Image title: My awesome photo
by Alex Smith
Effects applied: Napa + Dixon +Color Splash
Other apps used: Perfect Photo, Hipstamatic
Post any questions below.